Camdaw provides IT solutions architecture, implementation and team mentoring services to a range of organisations in any industry sector:
- Working directly with national and multi-national organisations from just a few to 100,000+ employees
- A “white label” consulting service provided to other IT consultancies and systems integrators requiring specialist skills they do not maintain in house
Examples of solutions:
- Collaborative team working
- Business Intelligence solutions infrastructure
- Hybrid private cloud and on-premises IT infrastructure (hybrid architectures)
- Hybrid architectures for BI solutions – Office 365 Power BI, Azure SQL, SQL Server hosted in Azure, Analysis Services
- Hybrid architectures for collaborative team working with SharePoint – both Office 365 and SharePoint hosted in Azure
- Hybrid and cloud hosting for bespoke developed solutions
- Hybrid and cloud hosting for third party application servers
If you have an established engagement process we can use it. Many clients find the following process is effective:
- Step 1: Initial “discovery” engagement to understand what you are trying to achieve and determine a scope for a first phase delivery usually achievable within a 3 to 6 month time frame. Time required is typically 3 to 4 days. The outcome is a high level requirements scope and an estimate for Step 2.
- Step 2: High level design, project plan and resource requirements profile incorporating your existing IT team in line with your needs. Time required is typically in the 10 to 25 day range but is highly dependent on your requirements.
- Step 3: Solution delivery and an outline of future improvement opportunities – Azure and Office 365 is a continuously evolving platform. We suggest for a first phase a scope is identified that can be delivered in a 3 to 6 month time frame in which your internal IT team will work with us and learn on the job about working with Azure and Office 365.
What we do not offer is fully managed ongoing service provision beyond what Microsoft gives you with the services you purchase.